[Vabs] just wanted to introduce myself to the list

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 24 05:15:25 UTC 2011

Jonathan,
This list seems inactive. I was in VABs a while ago when I was a student at
marymount. I already have a degree now and I am finishing a writing
certificate at community college. I also have similar interests including
reading, reflecting, watching game shows, playing cards, writing and going
out to eat.

Ashley