[Vabs] Nabs fundraising committee conference call this sunday!

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 23:54:34 UTC 2011

The below comes from the nabs fundraising committee:

Dear students and friends,
       The National Association of Blind Students fundraising
committee invites you to the first fundraising committee meeting of
the 2011-2012 year which
will be held on Sunday, September 11, 2011 at 5:00 PM EDT. We are
looking for people who: are interested in joining our fundraising
team, who have great
ideas, and who are able to participate in fundraisers or NABS events.
If this sounds like something you might like to do then on Sunday at
5:00PM EDT dial
712-775-7100 and access code 257963 and prepare for an interesting
discussion and lots of brainstorming!

Sincerely,
The NABS Fundraising Committee
--
Darian Smith

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
- Martin Luther King, Jr.