[Vabs] The National Association of Blind Students Presents: The Basics of NFB Philosophy

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sat May 11 19:26:03 UTC 2013

Greetings Fellow Students!
  We have all no doubt heard the term "Federation Philosophy" at one point or another, but how many of us can say that we truly understand it's meaning?
 Fortunately we have experienced leaders in the Federation to explain the basics of NFB Philosophy to those of us who really want to understand it, and are curious enough to ask questions.

 Join NABS as we welcome special guest presenter Pam Allen, President of the NFB of Louisiana, treasurer
 of the NFB board of directors, and Director of the Louisiana Center for the Blind (LCB) as we discuss what exactly is the philosophy of the national Federation of the Blind.
 We are excited to have such a respected and admired member of our movement taking time out of her evening to have this discussion, so we really hope you can join us.

When: Thursday, May 16th, 2013. 9p.m. ET.
Call: (605) - 475 - 6700 and enter code 7869673.

Darian Smith
2nd Vice President, National Association of Blind Students
dsmithnfb at gmail.com

www.nabslink.org
Follow the National Association of Blind Students on twitter: @nabslink