[Vabs] Fwd: looking for college students to do a psych study

Georgie Sydnor hgsydnor at email.wm.edu
Mon Jul 21 00:42:50 UTC 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Georgie Sydnor <hgsydnor at email.wm.edu>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2014 18:49:06 -0400
Subject: looking for college students to do a psych study
To: vabs at nfbnet.org

hey everybody. My name's Georgie. I'm a blind student at William and
Mary, and I'm doing a study for my psychology major where I'm
comparing blind to sighted people. My study takes 30-40 minutes, is
done completely over the phone (or skype if you prefer), and is really
easy and pretty fun. It's a word association task, not a survey or
boring interview. I need blind people of all ages and levels of
blindness. You can be 20/300 or totally total. I'm especially looking
for college-aged people, but any age is fine really. I've already
posted about this in a few places, so sorry if some of you are getting
a repeat message, but I just want everyone to know that I'm still
looking for participants, and I will be open to take people throughout
summer and fall.
Thanks guys,