[Vabs] 2016 Writing Contest now Open: We want Virginia Entries

Chelsea Cook astrochem119 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 15:44:31 UTC 2016

The 2016 writing contest sponsored by the National Federation of the blind Writers’ Division is now open and accepting entries until April 1, 2016. There is even a contest for K-12 students to show off their Braille literacy skills. Please see attached for guidelines, or go to:
http://www.writers.nfb.org/ContestPage.html
for more information. We look forward to reading your words!

Chelsea cook, First Vice President, NFB Writers’ Division