[VABS] Fwd: [Nfb-science] This week on Eyes On Success: College Bound

Naim Abu-ElHawa nmabuelhawa at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 20:58:56 UTC 2017

Dear President Parsons And Hello All:
Good Day!

Thank you, President Parsons. This is very helpful information. We greatly appreciate it.

Many Thanks And Much Respect.

Sincerely,

Naim Muawia Abu-El Hawa

Student: Northern Virginia Community College.
Member: Virginia Association of Blind Students.
Member: National Association of Blind Students.
Member: National Federation of the Blind.

Email Address: nmabuelhawa at gmail.com

Cell Phone Number: (202) 848-8932

"It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow."
Robert H. Goddard

Sent from my iPhone