[VABS] VABS Fundraising at State Convention

Robert Parsons rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 12:49:55 UTC 2017

Good Morning VABS

This thread is to collect ideas on how you guys think we should raise money
at this year's National Federation of the Blind of Virginia's state
convention. This year, the state convention is from November 3-5 at the
Westin Tyson's Corner in Falls Church, VA. In the past years, we have sold
cookies, shot glasses, and a 50/50 raffle. We have also done practical
fundraisers like arrest a chapter leader and put them in handcuffs. The only
way we would free the person is if they raised $50 from the membership. Take
some time to think about what you think may work and put it in this thread.
Remember, to answer this thread you must hit "reply all."

Thanks

Robert E. Parsons Jr.

President, Richmond Chapter

President, Virginia Association of Blind Students

Randolph Macon College '18

Phone: 804 200 3275

"Without struggle, there is no progress." -Frederick Douglass