[VABS] VABS Fundraising at State Convention

Michael Munn michaelrbms at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 15:43:05 UTC 2017

Hi Chris and Amanual, Thank you for yours input on what we should sell at
the Virginia State Convention.
I now changed my idea:
My Previous idea is Robert mentioned about that Handcuff idea.
I now changed my mind.
My  idea is that We should sell a bundle Lipelle pin that's have Virginia
State flag on it. Because you know that This is Virginia States Convention
there might be people from ouside of the State and they might want
something that's memorable from Virginia. Last year I remember that y'all
sold Virginia Peanut maybe this time we should sell things that's relate to
Virginia stuff again. This is just my idea.
Hope y'all will have different idea and we can vote during our Conference
call September the 8 2017.
Thank you
and have A great day
Michael Munn