[VABS] Introducing myself

Naim Abu-ElHawa nmabuelhawa at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 20:17:32 UTC 2017

Dear Adrianna And Hello All:
Good Day!
Welcome to The VABS Family, Adrianna.
It is great to have you onboard with us. And always, please feel free to ask any questions, and also feel free to comment when and whereever you would like. Thank you.

Many Thanks And Much Respect.

Sincerely,

Naim Muawia Abu-El Hawa

Student: Northern Virginia Community College.
Member: Virginia Association of Blind Students.
Member: National Association of Blind Students.
Member: National Federation of the Blind.

Email Address: nmabuelhawa at gmail.com

Cell Phone Number: (202) 848-8932

"It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow."
Robert H. Goddard

Sent from my iPhone