[VABS] Summer 2018 LIFE Mentors

Robert Parsons rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 02:57:57 UTC 2017

Again everyone. I would appreciate it if this thread could cease for at least right now. I need more participation on the other topics. We have a bowling event in 3 weeks and a fundraiser coming up with the Amazon Tap. This job does not open for another year so let's do things time appropriately. The chatter should be focused on things like the scholarship program and Project Rise that was introduced by President Sofrenko at our board meeting.

Thanks
Sent from my iPhone