[VABS] FW: [Nfbv-announce] Join the 2017 NFB of Virginia Door Prize Team

Robert Parsons rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 16:10:23 UTC 2017

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBV-Announce [mailto:nfbv-announce-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of
Tracy Soforenko via NFBV-Announce
Sent: Friday, August 25, 2017 4:34 PM
To: nfbv-announce at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbv-announce] Join the 2017 NFB of Virginia Door Prize Team

From: patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com [mailto:patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com]

Greetings Fellow Federationists!

Convention is right around the corner, and we need your help! Sarah Blumberg
and I, Sarah Patnaude, co-coordinators of door prizes, are looking to
assemble a small team to assist us in collecting and giving away door prizes
at convention. If you want in on the fun, and we all know door prizes are
fun, let either Sarah Blumberg or I know. What do we need?

1) Someone to help us man the door prize table during registration

2) 1-2 people willing to assist us during a general session with giving away
prizes, specifically calling out names which will be in Braille.

If you have time on Friday to assist us or are willing to lend us your
enthusiasm during a general session, please reach out to either one of us!

We look forward to another successful convention filled with many lucky
winners!

Below is our contact information.

Thank you,

Sarah Patnaude