[VABS] Any Students in the Lynchburg/Central Virginia Area?

Christopher Nusbaum nusbaum_c at lynchburg.edu
Wed Aug 30 05:49:16 UTC 2017

Hello Fellow Students:

As I kick off my first semester here at Lynchburg College, I’m working with
the administration here to hopefully get a letter of support from them for
AIMHEA. I currently have a meeting with the Dean of the College, who I’ve
already met and really like, scheduled for September 6. I’m hoping that
this will lead to a meeting with LC’s President to see what we can do about
getting an official letter of support from the college. If there are any
blind students in the area who would like to be kept in the loop on
developments and/or would be willing to join me for a meeting with the
President, please email me off-list at Nusbaum_c at lynchburg.edu. As we know
in the Federation, there truly is strength in numbers, so any support from
my fellow Federationists would help the cause greatly. I hope some of you
will join me in encouraging LC to support our legislation!

Best,

Chris

Christopher A. “Chris” Nusbaum, Interdisciplinary Studies/Special Education
Major

Lynchburg College Class of 2021

Phone: (443) 547-2409

Email: Nusbaum_c at lynchburg.edu

Twitter: @Chrisn98

“The real problem of blindness is not the loss of eyesight. The real
problem is the misunderstanding and lack of information which exist. If a
blind person has the proper training and opportunity, blindness can be
reduced to a mere nuisance.” –Kenneth Jernigan