[VABS] Washington Seminar- VABS DEADLINE CHANGE

Andre Hill andrehill6188 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 08:48:38 UTC 2017

Corrected letter:

Please allow me to clarify for those who might be a little confused about
who we need letters from.

The Accessible Instructional Materials in Higher Education Act is
specifically a college and university related bill. This means that we need
letters from individuals sharing their experience regarding accessibility
(positive or negative) on a higher education level.

The ONLY way high school students can join this bill is if they are taking
college courses while still attending high school.