[VABS] Ice Breaker Challenge: Networking Ability

Robert Parsons rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 1 14:37:58 UTC 2017

Top of the Morning VABS

I hope you all are doing well. I want to recognize that we have about 30 new
members on this list and want to give everyone a chance to meet virtually
and get to know one another, so I plan to run a game. Over the next two
days, I am going to give you all a chance to introduce yourselves, new
members and old, to our list and division. If you follow the rules, your
name will be entered for a prize that will be awarded at our next big event.
To play the game, all you need to do if respond to this email with a list of
information. To respond, you want to hit the "reply all" button or command
and send a message with the following:

1.	Your Name
2.	Your Age
3.	The School, Training Center, or College you attend or want to attend
4.	Your favorite color
5.	Your favorite movie
6.	One interesting fact about you that we should know.

These emails should be sent out by Monday. There will also be a second
winner for whichever person replies to someone's email and welcomes them to
our group. Don't be shy guys, this is the time to get to know people.

I will start:

1.	Robert
2.	I am 28 years old
3.	I attend Randolph Macon College in Ashland, VA
4.	My favorite color is Green
5.	My favorite movie is Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
6.	One interesting fact about me is that my mother is from Belize.

Good Luck

Robert E. Parsons Jr.

President, Richmond Chapter

President, Virginia Association of Blind Students

Randolph Macon College '18

Phone: 804 200 3275

"Without struggle, there is no progress." -Frederick Douglass