[VABS] Ice Breaker Challenge: Networking Ability

Naim Abu-ElHawa nmabuelhawa at gmail.com
Sat Jul 1 19:03:25 UTC 2017

Dear Fellow VABS  Members:

Good day! My name is Naim Muawia Abu-El Hawa.

I am 19 years old and will be attending Northern Virginia community college Annandale Campus starting on Monday, August 21st, 2017; I am in pursuit of an Associate's Degree in Social Sciences.

My favorite color is white, as in most cultures, white denotes purity. However, in the Japanese culture, white symbolizes death. White is also a very rich color, on the outside it may appear to be bland, but it really does have an effect on one's mood to look at white objects.

My favorite movie is the comedy film "The Dictator.". It really does succeed in making a mockery of Middle Eastern leaders.

An interesting fact about me is that I can fluently speak Arabic and Turkish. I have always had a profound interest in languages and language studies.

It is great getting to know the whole VABS Family!

Peace, or as is said in both Arabic and Turkish: SALAAM!

Sincerely,

Naim Muawia  Abu-El Hawa

Sent from my iPhone