[VABS] Ice Breaker Challenge: Networking Ability

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 2 02:51:57 UTC 2017

Mark!

You went to nova? what campus? I  went there for some electives and a
writing certificate. I have my degree from Marymount university and want a
job.
I went to nova to further study because its cheaper and they had some
interesting classes not at the university.
I like your goals. I wish you success as you mitriculate at a university.
Nova in my opinion has a terrible disability support system. The website is
not real accessible. The printing system at the library is a touch screen
and you cannot add money either to your print student account without help.
Accomodations from professors are hit or miss. Some are wonderful and others
do not follow your accomodation memo; I was often stuck with print handouts
despite my memo of accomodation saying I needed other formats. Its like the
professors did not read the MOA.

I'd talk more to you if interested off list.

I'll intro myself more later.

So cool to see another fellow nova student around!

Ashley