[VABS] Official 2017 Virginia Table Shift Assignments

Robert Parsons rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 01:56:02 UTC 2017

Greetings Affiliate Members

We are finally at the beginning of July and are a week away from our
national convention. I know that there are so many emotions going through
you all right now including anticipation and anxiety, but I want to assure
you that our affiliate members are there for each other every step of the
way and are always ready to support you in some fashion if needed. Also, I'd
like to thank all of you for your support in making the Virginia table's
planning and future execution possible. If it had not been for your
willingness to decide on the table's items and pledge to work a shift, we
would not be able to pull this fundraising effort off. I'd like to include a
few important items and factors to help those who are either new to this
fundraiser or are rusty.

1.	Each table shift is 2 hours long and are worked by 2 affiliate
members. If for some reason the person you are working with did not show up
or left early, please call either Domonique or myself.
2.	I will be a floater. As I will be in the halls selling student
division raffles and Richmond chapter candy bars, I am only a short walk
away from the exhibit hall during any shift. If there is any confusion or
concern, simply call me and I will come running, or tapping.
3.	The items at the table are Virginia peanuts and Maxell earbuds.
Prices for the peanuts are $3 or 2 bags or $5. The earbuds are $5 each.
4.	If you are paired with myself or another member of VABS (student
division), we will be selling 50/50 raffles at the table as well. We will
maintain that fundraiser separately. If there is a person interested in the
raffle and no student is around, give me a call and I will come over to the
table.
5.	Each one teaches one: At the beginning of every shift, either
Domonique or I will be by to set the table up and make sure that the first
worker's will have change for the bank. At the end of every shift, I will be
there to collect profits and the bank from those who are finishing. Between
shifts, we ask that each of you instruct your relief workers on how to
operate the table. If you have any questions on this and how it works,
please don't hesitate to ask one of us. Also, please promote good customer
service with all patrons at the table. We are known for our hospitality and
charm, a reputation we intend to continue.

If you need to reach someone for a question or concern, please call
Domonique at 615 904 4225. I can be reached at 804 200 3275. I look forward
to connecting with each of you in Orlando next week.

Virginia Table Shifts 2017

Monday, July 10, 2017

12pm-2pm (Set Up): Domonique Lawless|Earl Everett

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

9am-11am: Kinston Walker| Andrea Perry

11am-1pm: Jeremy Grandstaff| Uricka Harrison

1pm-3pm: Elsie Castleman| Joe Hobson

3pm-5pm: Robert Parsons| Michael Kitchens

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

8:30am-10:30am: Joy Relton|Brittany Fraher

10:30am-12:30pm: Domonique Lawless| Gerald Meredith

12:30pm-2:30pm: Emmanuel Finnell| Fred Schroeder

2:30pm-4:30pm: William Werwie| Jimmie Morris

4:30pm-5pm: Robert Parsons

Thursday, July 13, 2017

12pm-1:45pm: Earl Everett| Porsha Baskerville

7pm-9pm: Robert Parsons| Earl Everett

Friday, July 14, 2017

12pm-1:45pm: Brandon shuttleworth| Sean McMahon

6pm-8pm (Break Down):  Robert Parsons| Earl Everett

Respectfully Yours

Robert E. Parsons Jr.

President, Richmond Chapter

President, Virginia Association of Blind Students

Randolph Macon College '18

Phone: 804 200 3275

"Without struggle, there is no progress." -Frederick Douglass