[VABS] Ice Breaker Challenge: Networking Ability

Will werwiewilliama at staffordhigh.com
Mon Jul 3 04:07:49 UTC 2017

I have enjoyed learning so much about each and everyone one of you...
If you guys would like, you can personally email me (will.werwie.1 at gmail.com) if you would like to get in contact with me for any reason!!
Just email me, and I can give you my phone number if you like. That way we can network.

Thank you again Robert for adding me to this list!!

I can tell we are going to achieve many great things!

-sincerely,
Will W. (Stafford Va)