[VABS] Ice Breaker Challenge: Networking Ability

Morgan Stickley morganstickley at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 12:50:23 UTC 2017

Hello All! Morgan again,

     It’s so great to see everyone introducing themselves, and for those who have been a part of this email list, reintroducing themselves to new people like myself. I’ve learned that some of us have a lot of things in common. Now, if any one of you here in the VABS Family need anything, whether that’s to talk about troubles you’re having, a bad day at school, or other things, feel free to email me! My email is ( morganstickley at gmail.com ).

Thanks,
Morgan Stickley

> On Jul 3, 2017, at 12:31 AM, Naim Abu-ElHawa via VABS <vabs at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>
> Welcome to the VABS   Family, Altino.
>

> Thank you.
>
> Sincerely,
>

> Naim Muawia Abu-El Hawa
>

> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Jul 2, 2017, at 7:01 PM, Fargo Argentina via VABS <vabs at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>>
>> Hi my name is altino Morris
>> I am 17
>> I am attending Patrick Henry highschool
>> My favorite color is blue
>> My favorite movie is transformers or blade
>> One thing you should know about me, I love sports, and psychology, learning
>> why and how we do things, so I put the two together, and now have a
>> interest in studying sports psychology
>>

>>> On Saturday, July 1, 2017, Robert Parsons via VABS <vabs at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> Top of the Morning VABS
>>>

>>> I hope you all are doing well. I want to recognize that we have about 30
>>> new
>>> members on this list and want to give everyone a chance to meet virtually
>>> and get to know one another, so I plan to run a game. Over the next two
>>> days, I am going to give you all a chance to introduce yourselves, new
>>> members and old, to our list and division. If you follow the rules, your
>>> name will be entered for a prize that will be awarded at our next big
>>> event.
>>> To play the game, all you need to do if respond to this email with a list
>>> of
>>> information. To respond, you want to hit the "reply all" button or command
>>> and send a message with the following:
>>>

>>> 1.      Your Name
>>> 2.      Your Age
>>> 3.      The School, Training Center, or College you attend or want to
>>> attend
>>> 4.      Your favorite color
>>> 5.      Your favorite movie
>>> 6.      One interesting fact about you that we should know.
>>>
>>> These emails should be sent out by Monday. There will also be a second
>>> winner for whichever person replies to someone's email and welcomes them to
>>> our group. Don't be shy guys, this is the time to get to know people.
>>>

>>> I will start:
>>>

>>> 1.      Robert
>>> 2.      I am 28 years old
>>> 3.      I attend Randolph Macon College in Ashland, VA
>>> 4.      My favorite color is Green
>>> 5.      My favorite movie is Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix