[VABS] Nova

Naim Abu-ElHawa nmabuelhawa at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 04:18:22 UTC 2017

Hello, All:

Ashley, the Microsoft Office Suite can be installed on the Surface Book Pro, no problem.
It is possible that you saw a different/older model, or you just saw a model that is just a tablet, not a laptop tablet combination.

Also, the Elementary Education portion of the program is a Master's Program, that is a successor of the Interdisciplinary Studies Bachelor's Program offered at George Mason University. And yes, the Freedom Scientific Webinars do really explain a lot.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Naim Muawia Abu-El Hawa

Sent from my iPhone