[VABS] Register for the VABS Movie Experience

rob.parso3389 at gmail.com rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 18:44:32 UTC 2017

I've invited you to fill out the following form:
VABS Movie Event Registration

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSduqdf7Brm7efMVUnhf5C_dph25Ca9o4gSxh6ehWcPhy1HHSA/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link

Good Afternoon VABS

I have been told that the link for the registration form for the movie
event on Saturday, August 5, 2017 is giving people some problems. I have
decided to retry this link. Please remember, if you are indeed coming to
the movies with the group, you must fill out this form on or before Friday,
July 21, 2017 at 12pm. Please let me know if this new link works correctly.

Thanks

Robert

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.