[VABS] Intern Position

Robert Parsons rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 09:30:52 UTC 2017

Good Morning Michael

Thank you for your interest in the intern position on the board of the
Virginia Association of Blind Students. I have your letter noted and the
board has decided to hold an interview with you in order to learn more about
you and figure out if you are a good fit for this job. Your interview will
be held on Thursday, July 20 at 7:10pm. Your interview will be on the VABS
conference call line. Please call in no earlier than 5 minutes before your
interview time. Below is the conference call information.

641 715 3655
Access Code: 568305

Thanks

Robert E. Parsons Jr.
President, Richmond Chapter
President, Virginia Association of Blind Students
Randolph Macon College '18
Phone: 804 200 3275
"Without struggle, there is no progress." -Frederick Douglass