[VABS] VABS Movie Event Postponed

Robert Parsons rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 09:38:04 UTC 2017

Good Morning VABS

I hope that all of you are doing well. I am writing this morning from sunny
Orlando on the last day before I return to Virginia to inform you of some
recent things that has come to light. I have been summoned to New York the
week of August 5 for some important business and going to be unable to make
it to both the state board meeting and the movie event. Likewise, a few
members of the executive board are unable to make it there as well. With no
one there to secure the ticket purchases are done and that money is acquired
from the state treasury, I regret we will have to reschedule this event. I
would like to reschedule it for a day that is a little later in August so
that we still have the event before school begins. Please use this thread to
let me know what weekend you think is a prime weekend for this to occur. I
will not be back in Virginia until August 20 after I leave for New York, so
any time after that would be a wonderful time. We are still having our
monthly conference call on Thursday, August 3 so please look out for that.
All winners of ice breakers should contact me so that we can mail your
prizes to you.

Best Regards

Robert E. Parsons Jr.

President, Richmond Chapter

President, Virginia Association of Blind Students

Randolph Macon College '18

Phone: 804 200 3275

"Without struggle, there is no progress." -Frederick Douglass