[VABS] VABS Movie Event Postponed

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 17 13:58:37 UTC 2017

Michael,

I suggest contacting people off list in the future with such personal info
as your address. Having it on an email list and then the archive where its
more readily available is dangerous.
I know  we have the white pages online to look up addresses, but they would
not be able to find your name on a google search usually; they would have to
have your parent's name since that is how the number or address would be
listed.
If on an email list, its now much easier to find you.

Well, now we know you are in berryville. It’s a pretty area and rural. I was
up there for my dad's company picnic years back.
I'd not want to live there as there are few services, community attractions,
and most importantly no public transportation.
I'm not even sure they have a public library.

Anyways, enjoy your prize and good luck on the interview.

Ashley