[VABS] VABS Movie Event Postponed

Naim Abu-ElHawa nmabuelhawa at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 20:49:23 UTC 2017

Okay, sorry for the bombardment  of you all  with replies, but another reason why Saturday, August 26, 2017, would work great is because on Saturday, September 2, 2017, Muslims will be celebrating Eid Al-Adha (The Feast Of The Sacrifice.).
Thank you all for your understanding, as I will be observing this holiday.

Many Thanks And Much Respect.

Sincerely,

Naim Muawia Abu-El Hawa

Student: Northern Virginia Community College.
Member: Virginia Association of Blind Students.
Member: National Association of Blind Students.
Member: National Federation of the Blind.

Email Address: nmabuelhawa at gmail.com

Cell Phone Number: (202) 848-8932

"It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow."
Robert H. Goddard

Sent from my iPhone