[VABS] Meet The 2017 VABS Interns

Naim Abu-ElHawa nmabuelhawa at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 15:05:33 UTC 2017

Dear President Parsons And Hello All:

I cannot express enough gratitude for being entrusted with this responsibility.
I confidently and proudly proclaim in front of everybody that I will live up to the expectations set forth. I will proceed in the right  direction and actively contribute to ensure the further success,  positive growth, flourishing, prosperity, and enrichment of the Virginia Association of Blind Students.

Many Thanks And Much Respect.

Sincerely,

Naim Muawia Abu-El Hawa

Student: Northern Virginia Community College.
Member: Virginia Association of Blind Students.
Member: National Association of Blind Students.
Member: National Federation of the Blind.

Email Address: nmabuelhawa at gmail.com

Cell Phone Number: (202) 848-8932

"It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow."
Robert H. Goddard

Sent from my iPhone