[VABS] VABS Movie Day: RSVP Now!

Robert Parsons rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 20:15:06 UTC 2017

Good Afternoon VABS

First, I want to say hello and hope that this email finds you all well.
After overwhelming support and feedback, I am writing to inform you that the
first event will be our movie day on Saturday, August 26, 2017. After
getting some feedback from different students, I have opted to transform
this event into a movie and mingle outing. This means that we will meet,
preferably in the afternoon for the movie and proceed to grab something to
eat following this trip. This will hopefully allow for conversations and
friendships to plant themselves further because it will give us time to
learn more about each other without interrupting the movie. As we originally
planned, the movie price of the tickets will be covered for all students
attending. The only thing you will provide is your money for your food and
your transportation to meet us. If there are any students that are having
trouble with finding transportation, please reach out to me at 804 200 3275.
We do not want you to miss this event just because you have not found a way
to make it to Richmond. Remember, all events will not be in Richmond, just
this one. For me to purchase your ticket, you must be sure that you are
attending the event. Please RSVP for this event by sending me an email at
rob.parso3389 at gmail.com <mailto:rob.parso3389 at gmail.com>  if you are
seriously attending. I need to have an email from you by Saturday, August 5
if you are planning to attend this event.

Thanks

Robert E. Parsons Jr.

President, Richmond Chapter

President, Virginia Association of Blind Students

Randolph Macon College '18

Phone: 804 200 3275

"Without struggle, there is no progress." -Frederick Douglass