[VABS] Reminder: NFB of Virginia State Board Meeting

Robert Parsons rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 16:59:45 UTC 2017

What's Up VABS

Just sending a quick reminder out about the National Federation of the Blind
of Virginia's quarterly state board of directors meeting this upcoming
Saturday, August 5 at the Richmond Library Resource Center. The meeting
begins at 11am and will be covering everything ranging from the scholarship
program to the state convention in November. There will be a special
announcement for those students that are in the Fairfax and Northern
Virginia area. I will unfortunately not be able to make this meeting, but it
does not mean that you can't come and represent VABS in my absence. I will
be writing a division report to be read at the meeting so if you want to
attend it will help. Please feel free to contact me if there are any
questions about this meeting. There will be a pizza lunch for $5 if you do
choose to attend.

Thanks

Robert E. Parsons Jr.

President, Richmond Chapter

President, Virginia Association of Blind Students

Randolph Macon College '18

Phone: 804 200 3275

"Without struggle, there is no progress." -Frederick Douglass