[VABS] Unable to be at conference call this evening

Efose Oriaifo efoseoriaifo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 12:51:13 UTC 2017

Good morning everyone,

Unfortunately, I will not be able to join the conference call this evening because although I did not realize it at thr time, I have a scheduling conflict with today's Potomac Chapter meeting, which also begins at 7pm.

In light of this, I would appreciate it if someone could email me the highlights of the content discussed in the conference call. I will let you know about my experience at the Successful Students Seminar by tomorrow morning.

Thank you in advance for your understanding.

Greetings,

Efose