[VABS] Potomac Chapter

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 9 22:53:21 UTC 2017

the potomac chapter is a regular chapter comprised of mostly working age
blind adults.
They are not vabs; vabs is a division where as the potamac chapter is one of
about 12 chapters in the state.

Feel free to go to their meetings in Arlington at St. George's church or
come to the Fairfax chapter meetings held at the Red Lobster in Fairfax
usually. Not sure how you would get there from woodbridge; hope you have a
ride since transit from that area is very limited.

I am sure someone else has the Potomac president's contact info. I don't
have it off hand. I'm in Fairfax though and know that info better.
I also was a chapter member as a student.
I was a student at  George Mason university and then transferred to a small
school that I liked called Marymount university and that is where I got my
degree.
Ashley