[VABS] Potomac Chapter

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 10 16:26:10 UTC 2017

Hello,

there is no prince william chapter. You will need to travel down toward
Northern Virginia for a chapter or join the phone conferences for the at
large chapter run by Rick Holley.
In addition to the Potomac chapter, you can go to the Fairfax or Alexandria
chapter. I'm guessing Alexandria might be closest to you.
It would be a treck, but I think a combo of VRE train and metro subway will
get you to Alexandria.
I'm pretty sure you can get a VRE train from Prince William and connect at
King Street metro on the blue and yellow line. Once at King street metro,
take the yellow line to Eisenhower Avenue station. Then you can either walk
to the Alexandria location or take a cab.
I haven't been to the new Alexandria chapter, but do know people in it.

The meeting location for the Alexandria chapter is
Carlyle Place Apartments
2251 Eisenhower Ave,
Alexandria, 22314

If you want more info on it, I'll try to find out for you. I am pretty sure
the meetings are the fourth Monday of the month, but you'd have to contact
someone in the chapter to be sure.

Ashley