[VABS] Register for a Shift for the Virginia Table

Robert Parsons rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 21:17:04 UTC 2017

Greetings Virginia Federationists

We are getting so close to the National Convention that I wanted to take
this time to remind all of those who are going to please take the time to
sign up for a shift to work the Virginia table. This year, our table will be
selling our infamous Virginia peanuts and earbuds for listening pleasure.
Our affiliate is blessed to have such enthusiastic volunteers to work this
table in the exhibit hall every year and I hope that you all will bring that
enthusiasm with you to sunny Orlando.

To sign up for a shift for the Virginia table, please send me an email at
rob.parso3389 at gmail.com <mailto:rob.parso3389 at gmail.com>  and let me know
what shift you are interested in working. Shifts are two hours long and I
will do my best to accommodate everyone's needs, but this is on a first
come, first erve basis. The agenda is now live for the convention, so please
take time to look over it and assure that your preferred shift is within the
time space of important meetings or presentations that you want to be
present for.

The exhibit hall hours:

July 10: 12pm-4:30pm (Set up)

July 11: 9am-5pm

July 12: 8:30am-5pm

July 13: 12pm-1:45pm| 7pm-9pm

July 14: 12pm-1:45pm| 6pm-8pm (Break Down)

Note: Anyone that wants to register for the set up or break down sessions is
welcomed to email me with that as your preferred shift. I look forward to
seeing all of you in Orlando.

Best

Robert E. Parsons Jr.

President, Richmond Chapter

President, Virginia Association of Blind Students

Randolph Macon College '18

Phone: 804 200 3275

"Without struggle, there is no progress." -Frederick Douglass