[VABS] VABS Conference Call Thursday!

Robert Parsons rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 15:06:16 UTC 2017

Good Morning VABS

I hope you all are doing well. After a successful weekend at convention, it
is back to business as usual. We will be having a special conference call
this Thursday at 8pm to discuss valuable information and dates for
Washington and Richmond seminar. We will have a special guest, Luke
Schwinck, on the line to discuss NABS financial assistance for any students
that plan on attending Washington Seminar or want to receive information
because they are tempted. We will also revisit our VABS retreat for the
summer that we discussed on Saturday at the board meeting at convention. If
you plan on having fun in the spring/summer and want to connect with the
student divisions of Virginia, North Carolina, Maryland, and Tennessee, you
may want to give some input on this at 8pm.

Call In: 641 715 3655

Access Code: 568305

Thanks

Robert E. Parsons Jr.

President, Richmond Chapter

President, Virginia Association of Blind Students

President, French Club

Secretary, Caribbean American Student Alliance

Phi Theta Kappa International Honor Society '15

Randolph Macon College '18

Phone: 804 801 7674

"Without struggle, there is no progress." -Frederick Douglass