[VABS] Reminder: VABS Conference Call Reminder

Robert Parsons rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 15:10:28 UTC 2017

Greetings VABS

This is just a friendly reminder about the VABS conference call that will
take place this evening at 8pm. Please call in because we have a ton of
information to share with our members. This will include all the topics and
events that were discussed on Saturday at convention. The agenda:

1.	Welcome and Treasurer's Report: Robert Parsons/Andrea Perry
2.	NABS Washington Seminar Assistance Program: Luke Schwinck
3.	Meeting Your New Officers
4.	Duties and Questions from Members
5.	VABS Regional Retreat (Spring/Summer)
6.	New Fundraising Ideas (Robert/Marc)

I look forward to talking with all of you tonight and can't wait to get this
new year started. If you have any questions email me.

Call: 641 715 3655

Access Code: 568305

Thanks

Robert E. Parsons Jr.

President, Richmond Chapter

President, Virginia Association of Blind Students

President, French Club

Secretary, Caribbean American Student Alliance

Phi Theta Kappa International Honor Society '15

Randolph Macon College '18

Phone: 804 801 7674

"Without struggle, there is no progress." -Frederick Douglass