[VABS] Welcoming New Members to the List

Robert Parsons rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 15:17:54 UTC 2017

VABS

We have new members to the list serve. Please make them feel at home on here
and allow them to voice their opinions in a respectful manner. If there are
any new members that are confused on how this works, I will explain this
list to you:

1.	If you receive messages on this list, it is because you are a member
of the Virginia Association of Blind Students.
2.	Only VABS members can post to this forum.
3.	To post to the group, simply send an email to vabs at nfbnet.org
<mailto:vabs at nfbnet.org> . That email will be seen by all members and they
can take time to respond.
4.	If you get an email message through the vabs list and you want to
respond, select "reply" to reply to the person privately, you can also hit
response.
5.	This is a safe haven for blind students. Practice decorum and
respect when sending emails and replying to messages. If you do not do this,
the Secretary and President have the right to remove you from the list.

I look forward to having great discussions with you all.

Best Wishes

Robert E. Parsons Jr.

President, Richmond Chapter

President, Virginia Association of Blind Students

President, French Club

Secretary, Caribbean American Student Alliance

Phi Theta Kappa International Honor Society '15

Randolph Macon College '18

Phone: 804 801 7674

"Without struggle, there is no progress." -Frederick Douglass