[VABS] VABS Conference Call Recap

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 17 01:11:35 UTC 2017

Mark,

I like those ideas. Red, white and blue is patriotic!
When you say it will say Virginia, do you mean the initials VA?
I doubt a bracelet will have room to spell out the state in uncontracted
braille. It is  eight letters after all.

Just clarifying. I'll definitely buy one.

Can I also call you? I go to Nova, remember.

Ashley