[VABS] Wristbands

Naim Abu-ElHawa nmabuelhawa at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 04:54:38 UTC 2017

Dear Ashley And Hello All:
Good Day! Please correct me if I am wrong: My assumption is that we are only accepting cash. Yes, we will be selling them all throughout Convention. Be sure to find us at anytime, as we will always be selling. I mean, if you find me outside of the hotel, walking up the block, in search of a restaurant, you can even feel free to purchase some from me then. Look, we sell whenever and wherever we can. Just as much as I love to eat some good food, I would love to sell some of these awesome wristbands. Much respect.

Many Thanks And Much Respect.

Sincerely,

Naim Muawia Abu-El Hawa

Student: Northern Virginia Community College.
Member: Virginia Association of Blind Students.
Member: National Association of Blind Students.
Member: National Federation of the Blind.

Email Address: nmabuelhawa at gmail.com

Cell Phone Number: (202) 848-8932

"It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow."
Robert H. Goddard

Sent from my iPhone