[VABS] Fwd: Monthly Fairfax Chapter meeting

Naim Abu-ElHawa nmabuelhawa at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 20:26:30 UTC 2017

Many Thanks And Much Respect.

Sincerely,

Naim Muawia Abu-El Hawa

Student: Northern Virginia Community College.
Member: Virginia Association of Blind Students.
Member: National Association of Blind Students.
Member: National Federation of the Blind.

Email Address: nmabuelhawa at gmail.com

Cell Phone Number: (202) 848-8932

"It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow."
Robert H. Goddard

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: