[VABS] Great transportation option for the "Bowl with the Blind" event (Northern Virginia Transportation.).

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 11 02:30:47 UTC 2017

Hi,
If I can go, I might take this offer up.
I'll keep the deadline in mind.

Is the bowl event open to non students such as family members?

How many can the van seat?
Also, what method of payment are you taking? Checks?

Thanks for securing the van. I know a few other students from Northern
Virginia including one board member attending GMU.
So, I'm sure that there will be some people taking the van.
If non students can go, you might want to extend an offer to the Fairfax
chapter, especially if you have room left close to the deadline.

Ashley