[VABS] VABS Bracelet Fundraiser

Naim Abu-ElHawa nmabuelhawa at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 03:08:50 UTC 2017

Dear President Parsons  And Hello All:
Good Day!
I like the idea of "Live The Life You Want." So much better than my original: "Confidence, Competence, Independence." I must say, though, we can also just try for a straight: "Independence." Also, another prospect can be: "Dream, Hope, Pursue, Reality." Or, "FREEDOM." Or, "NO OBSTACLES." Or, "Empowerment, Enability." Thank you. Thank you, all! Thank you much! Much respect.

Many Thanks And Much Respect.

Sincerely,

Naim Muawia Abu-El Hawa

Student: Northern Virginia Community College.
Member: Virginia Association of Blind Students.
Member: National Association of Blind Students.
Member: National Federation of the Blind.

Email Address: nmabuelhawa at gmail.com

Cell Phone Number: (202) 848-8932

"It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow."
Robert H. Goddard

Sent from my iPhone