[VABS] FW: [Nfbv-announce] Special program for students everywhere at our FX Sept. 21 meeting

Naim Abu-ElHawa nmabuelhawa at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 19:12:12 UTC 2017

Dear Chris And Hello All:
Good Day!
Just to reiterate, we highly encourage all students to attend The Fairfax Chapter Meeting this Thursday Evening. If there are any further questions, please feel free to reach out to myself or President John Bailey. Chris, we hope that you can grace us with your presence in The Northern Virginia Area sometime soon. Your company is a great Honor/Significant pleasure. Much respect.

Many Thanks And Much Respect.

Sincerely,

Naim Muawia Abu-El Hawa

Student: Northern Virginia Community College.
Member: Virginia Association of Blind Students.
Member: National Association of Blind Students.
Member: National Federation of the Blind.

Email Address: nmabuelhawa at gmail.com

Cell Phone Number: (202) 848-8932

"It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow."
Robert H. Goddard

Sent from my iPhone