[VABS] Fwd: Save the date: Saturday, Sep 30, 1:00pm - Urban Gardening with the Greater Alexandria Chapter of the NFB

Naim Abu-ElHawa nmabuelhawa at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 19:52:11 UTC 2017

Many Thanks And Much Respect.

Sincerely,

Naim Muawia Abu-El Hawa

Student: Northern Virginia Community College.
Member: Virginia Association of Blind Students.
Member: National Association of Blind Students.
Member: National Federation of the Blind.

Email Address: nmabuelhawa at gmail.com

Cell Phone Number: (202) 848-8932

"It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow."
Robert H. Goddard

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: