[VABS] FW: [NABS-L] Join us for the NABS Fundraising call this Thursday April 12th at (PM Eastern

Naim Muawia Abu-El Hawa nmabuelhawa at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 06:31:36 UTC 2018

This may be of interest to some.

-----Original Message-----
From: NABS-L <nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Dustin Cather via NABS-L
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2018 12:01 AM
To: National Association of Blind Students Mailing List <nabs-l at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Dustin Cather <cather_dustin at yahoo.com>
Subject: [NABS-L] Join us for the NABS Fundraising call this Thursday April 12th at (PM Eastern

Hello all,  Please join us for our monthly fundraising call as we push closer towards national convention. Our cookbooks are out and being circulated! We need your help to spread the word about these guides to a healthy lifestyle. We will also be discussing possible ideas for things to sell at exhibit hall during convention. So bring your ideas we are excited to hear about them! The call starts at 9 pm eastern on the NABS line at 7127705197 with the code 265669. We hope to hear from you!
Best,Dustin Cather NABS Fundraising Char _______________________________________________
NABS-L mailing list
NABS-L at nfbnet.org