[VABS] Reminder: Join Us at 8 PM for the August VABS Conference Call!

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 23:23:21 UTC 2018

Hi VABSTERS:

We hope you're enjoying the last remaining days of summer! In about 45 minutes, the VABS Board invites you to take a break from back-to-school arrangements to join us for our monthly conference call. We'll get excited about and share ideas for VABS's fall projects—our involvement in the next NFBV Board meeting, our activities at state convention, a special VABS Meet the Blind Month project, and much more! To join us, call (641) 715-3655 and enter access code 658305. We look forward to your participation tonight at 8:00 PM!

Chris Nusbaum, Secretary
Virginia Association of Blind Students
A Proud Division of the National Federation of the Blind of Virginia