[VABS] VABS Conference call

Gerald Meredith Geraldmeredith1 at outlook.com
Tue Dec 4 05:26:09 UTC 2018

Greetings Students,
It's that time again the first and last conference call: the first conference call for the 2018 board and the last conference call of the year. The conference call will be on Thursday, Dec. 6, 2018 at 9 pm (2100 hrs). I am proud to introduce your 2018 VABS board.

Conference Number: 641-715-3655
Access Code: 568305

Gerald Meredith
President
Virginia Association of Blind Students (VABS)
"Whatever we believe about ourselves and our ability comes true for us."
-Susan L. Taylor, journalist