[VABS] Just a reminder

Robert Parsons rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 01:32:42 UTC 2018

Those who are going to Washington Seminar or the student leadership seminar the weekend before will have a chance to come mingle with some of the student division members and officers of the states of Michigan, Minnesota, and Wisconsin with me. I am cordially inviting you to a small gathering Monday evening, January 28, 2018. If you are interested, please contact your division President and he will let me know.

Robert Parsons Jr.