[VABS] Congratulations, Marc Canamaso

Robert Parsons rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 14:31:13 UTC 2018

Good Morning VABS

I hope this email finds you all well. I would like to share some exciting
news with you all. Some of you may know that our Treasurer that was elected
at convention, Andrea Perry, stepped down from her position shortly after we
returned from Tyson's Corner. Since then, we have been on the search for
another treasurer that can perform the duty for the remainder of the year. I
am proud to announce that our Fundraising Chair, Marc Canamaso, has accepted
the role of interim treasurer for the remainder of this term. Please give
Marc some kind words of luck and gratefulness for taking on a position of
such importance for our division.

Thanks

Robert E. Parsons Jr.

President, Richmond Chapter

President, Virginia Association of Blind Students

President, French Club

Secretary, Caribbean American Student Alliance

Phi Theta Kappa International Honor Society '15

Randolph Macon College '18

Phone: 804 801 7674

"Without struggle, there is no progress." -Frederick Douglass