[VABS] Washington Seminar Letters

Andre Hill andrehill6188 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 14:45:53 UTC 2018

Good Morning,

As you know the letters for Washington Seminar need to be turned into Syed
by midnight, on Sunday, January 21st.

To make things easier for the National Legislative Team, I would like ALL
of the letters emailed to me so I can send them off as a group so that it
is more organized instead of people sending them individually.

If you have NOT completed your letter, you have UNTIL 11:15pm on January
21st so I can mail them off at 11:20pm.

IF you need help, let me know and I will assist you.

Thank You,

André E. Hill

-Chair, Legislative Committee
Virginia Association of Blind Students
National Federation of the Blind

-Member- Planning Activities Committee & Alumni Advisory Council
Maryland Youth Leadership Forum

-Student Member
Electronic Information & Technology Advisory Board
Tidewater Community College

"I see my path, but I don't know where it leads. Not knowing where I'm
going is what inspires me to travel it.”-Rosalía de Castro