[VABS] February VABS Call: Attendance Necessary

Robert Parsons rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 16:58:58 UTC 2018

Ashley

I appreciate your words. I truly think that your insight is needed on the
VABS call. Please find a way to call n on Thursday. Also, if you take
courses from time to time, you are still considered a student under our
constitution. Please do not hesitate to join in on this list more or call in
and join us in events. I am 28 years old and there is a board member in his
40s, so age is not an indicator of whether you can be associated with the
division.

Thanks

Robert E. Parsons Jr.
President, Richmond Chapter
President, Virginia Association of Blind Students
President, French Club
Secretary, Caribbean American Student Alliance
Phi Theta Kappa International Honor Society '15
Randolph Macon College '18
Phone: 804 801 7674
"Without struggle, there is no progress." -Frederick Douglass