[VABS] VABS Ride Share Raffle Change

Robert Parsons rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 17:59:41 UTC 2018

Good Afternoon Federation Family and Friends

It is time for us to get excited. We are at the dawn of the 78th NFB National Convention. As our members pile in to join the festivities, we at the Virginia Association of Blind Students realize that travel delays are customary in the summertime. With that in mind, we have decided to change up our raffle for the opportunity of many more students, members, families, and friends to win a necessary prize. Originally, VABS was running three separate raffles, each with a $50 Uber Gift Card prize. These drawings would take place on July 4th, 6th, and 8th. We are now switching it just a bit. VABS will now be raffling off a $150 gift card for Uber or Lift. The winner will choose which service they would like their gift card for after the winning ticket is drawn on July 7th at 10pm. If you are interested in buying a ticket, they are still the same price, one ticket for $5 and three tickets for $10. We still do accept Cash App and Venmo, along with cash and check. You do not have to be present to to purchase or win. If there are any questions about this raffle, please feel free to contact me at 8048017674.

Blessings

Robert Parsons Jr.
President, Virginia Association of Blind Students.